Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some Wedding Pictures

Thank you so much, Melissa Bauserman, for taking some great pictures. Most of these pictures were taken right after the wedding, but there are a few of our cakes and a few from before the wedding as well. These are some of my favorites from her disk. I will continue to add wedding pictures to the blog as I get them. I know many of you are dying to see them! :)
 Me with two of my cousins...rockin the sunglasses :) 

 pulling the tulle down....it kept bunching up!! 

 Cute picture of my ring bearers (Nolan and Owen) and my flower girl (Abby)

 Love the picture of the shoes! :) 

 This is one of my favorite pictures ever...


 Love him! 

The following are of Logan, our oldest, playing the role of GQ model! 





 Nolan loves his new cousin, Abby!

 Love this picture of my cake with my flowers next to it! 



Right before we walked outside to the shower of confetti! 

No comments:

Post a Comment