Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Sorry that these couple of posts are out of order. I am not sure how to reorder the posts. But I have to post about Father's Day and more wedding festivities. I apologize for the confusion. After I get all of the wedding stuff up, I will post about swimteam and then I will try to stay in order! :)

On Friday before my wedding, my sweet friends threw me a bachelorette party. We had dinner and drinks at Tommy Bahamas in the Woodlands and then went to Jaspers for a little while. As you all know, I was perfectly happy just hanging out, eating some dinner, and having a few drinks. I know they wanted me to be crazier, but that is just not me. :) I was perfectly happy to go home and go to bed early!





I love this picture...wish it wasn't blue..somehow when the waiter took the picture, he changed it to a weird setting. I do think it is a great picture of all of us....I guess it is in honor of the Smurf movie coming out this summer! I am pretty sure they were around during all of our childhoods :)


No comments:

Post a Comment