Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome!


So...I have kept a blog for the past three years for my classroom and have really enjoyed it. I love reading all of my friends' blogs and keeping up with thier lives. I have always wanted to keep a personal blog too, but for the past eleven years, it has just been me and the two dogs....and we really aren't that exciting! I know some of you might disagree, but I can only put up so many pictures of Clancy and Carson before you are tired of them! However, now that I am getting married and inheriting three (really four) great boys, I finally can start a family blog! Believe me, I have some great stories and pictures to share, and I can't wait to keep everyone up to date on all of our goings on! :) Plus, Steve got me an awesome new camera and flip video so I can really document life...being a scrapbooker at heart this is one of my favorite things to do! I am sure he is oh so excited! Ha! Without further ado, welcome to the Baird family blog. Enjoy all the pictures and stories...I promise to keep you entertained! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment