Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010

I know I started this blog in 2011, but I thought I'd share a few pictures from Christmas. You've got to love the bow heads! I always thought I was the bow head in the family, but apparantly not! The boys must have been good last year because Santa (and everyone else!!) sure did spoil them! We had a great time playing with all of our new toys! :)



Logan's Loot: Books, Books and More Books!, Guitar Hero for the WII, Cologne, Ramses Pyramid game, Creationary, Air Hog helicoptor, Laser Tag





Nolan's Loot: Books, Rocky the Dump truck, Laser tag, Air Hog helicopter, Vans Comic shoes, football, Paper Jamz guitar and amplifier, blowgun, Toy Story 3





Braden's Loot: Spy Gear (watch, glasses, voice changer), Tony Hawk Skateboard game for WII, video Air Hog helicopter, Minotaurs game





No comments:

Post a Comment