Monday, January 10, 2011

Tag, You're It!

A very good friend of mine is getting married in less than 12 days. We have both waited a long time to find "The One" and it is crazy that we are both getting married in 2011. Ironically enough, She told me this evening she was ready for it to be over. And then she said these three words, "Tag! You're It!"
I definitely feel like I am "it" :) This evening I worked on how I plan to ask my bridesmaids to be in my wedding. I thought long and hard for a cute way to ask them as I wanted them to know how special they are. This is part of what I came up with...I hope they say "YES!" :)

First, I colored a very cute and girly wooden picture.

I wrote a note on the back of the picture asking them to be in my wedding.

And finally, I broke apart the puzzle into smaller pieces.

I plan to mail the notes along with The Bridesmaid's Handbook to each of my 5 bridesmaids. I have chosen a friend from childhood, 2 friends from college, a "grown-up" friend, and a family member. Choosing my wedding party was a very difficult decision for me as I have many special friends. However, I know that if I had them all in my party, walking down the aisle would take as long as the ceremony itself. My hope is that I will be able to find special jobs for all of my special friends :) Let the wedding planning begin!

1 comment: