Monday, February 20, 2012

Braden's 10th Birthday Party

We had planned to celebrate Braden's birthday in July. However, we discovered quickly that many people are out of town in July. So we decided to wait until after school started to celebrate. We had a great time with some of his best buds at Shankz, a black light putt putt golf course. I think a great time was had by all, and Braden got some great gifts. As you can tell from the pictures, Braden is quite popular with the girls...we might have to keep an eye on him. Thankfully these are some GREAT girls and we can only pray that they will continue to be good friends. Happy Birthday, Braden! 




 Aren't they cute? :) 

 The whole gang after a round of golf...



1 comment:

  1. I just love this post about Braden's 10th Birthday Party!! I am glad that you shared it with us. You know I also attended such an enjoyable birthday event at the domestic LA venues. I really enjoyed that party with my family and captured loads of pictures there.

    ReplyDelete