Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting Ready for the Wedding

I know I am super behind on the blog, but I also know that many of you are looking for wedding and honeymoon pictures. So, I have a few wedding pictures that I will put on here and then my plan is to document each day of the honeymoon on here at night when we are resting. This way I don't have to todo it all when I get home and it allows me to download the pictures from the day and leaves more room for more!!! Currently, Steve is laying beside me asleep as I update the blog. We just finished our first day in Scotland and we are both super tired. I slept way more on the plane than he did so while he is resting, I am blogging for a little bit. :) So, without further ado, here are some "pre-wedding" pictures. Sadly these are the only ones I have on my camera so for now, these will have to do. As soon as I get more I will add them to the blog! I apologize that some of the pictures are facing the wrong way...I am on Steve's computer and am not sure how to fix it, but I will! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment