Sunday, March 18, 2012

Got Cute Kids?

Here are just a couple of pictures from the fall/winter that never made it to a blog post. I think our boys are pretty darn cute! :) 

 At the grand opening of our new TCBY...self serve frozen yogurt...yummy! 

 A trip to the zoo...

 flowers that Steve sent me at work one day....in the shape of a little dog. So cute! 

 Logan and his friend Addison playing putt putt

 Mimi...this one's for you...a picture of all the boys (and Stirling) in their annual Thanksgiving pajamas from Mimi and Papaw....because the little ones were not in Abilene, we weren't able to get a picture all together so we took one when we got home. 

 The boys (and Carson) in front of the newly decorated Christmas tree

Braden after his holiday program with his sweet music teachers, Mrs. Greer and Mrs. Domingue

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I was jumping through a lot of different blogs and stumbled up on this one!

    Just wanted to say what a cute family! :)
    And what an amazing flower arrangement! I work as a florist here in Sweden and has never seen anything like it!

    Take care!
    Emelie fron Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emelie! Thanks so much for commenting! How fun to have someone from Sweden find me! :) Being a schoolteacher, I am a little behind, but hopefully I will get caught up soon! I thought the flowers were super cute as well....maybe you can do something like that in Sweden and start a new trend!

    Have a great week!
    Kasie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again!
    I'm looking forward to read more from you, it's very interesting to see what life is like half way around the globe! And i'm trying to improve my english skill so i've started to read some english books and now i have a blog to read aswell! I've thinking about writing my own blog in english instead of swedish so i can learn to write more since i barely use my english. You forget a lot when you're not using it, we only hear it on TV all the time and the best thing about Swedish television is that they don't dub anything.. :) So we hear english all the time but do not speak it i guess.

    Have a nice day!
    Emelie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting fresh with a new blog in english! :)
    elijoheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete