Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween doing the usual traditions....carving pumpkins and trick or treating. Unfortunately, Steve also broke his ankle on Halloween playing volleyball so trick or treating was a little bit different than usual. I took Nolan out and Steve and the older boys stayed home and passed out candy. Thankfully Steve's ankle did not require surgery....only crutches and a boot....but it is never fun when Daddy is hurt. :( 









The three boys with their pumpkin and Carson

I just realized that we have no pictures of Nolan trick or treating in his Halloween costume. I need to do a little searching. I know that he will be in his costume in the next post for his school play, but surely I took a picture on actual Halloween night....I sure hope I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment