Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Wedding Shower

On April 9th, I flew up to Indiana for my first wedding shower. It was a family shower thrown by my cousin, Carrie, who is one of my bridesmaids. We all had a great time and I got lots of great gifts. Thank you family for loving on me! I had a great time! :) 

 The gift table

 Party Favors

 It was a TEXAS themed party and the favors were Texas candy bars and mints


 Annabelle Snyder looking so cute

 The cake



 Stephanie and Annabelle

 Amber and Payton

 All the girl cousins at the party with Grandma




 Designing a wedding dress

 Abby the model

 Princess Payton gets involved too!





On Sunday, Aunt Kay, Carrie and I took Annabelle and Payton to the zoo. It was pretty hot for April in Indianapolis, but we had a great time. The girls loved all of the animals. I think Payton's favorite might have been the fish and Annabelle really liked the cheetah. There were some cute brand new babies too! 














Annabelle LOVED the cheetah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment