Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Olympics!

The Olympics are one of my very favorite sporting events EVER!! Someday, I want to go to both the Summer and the Winter Olympics. It is a good thing these olympics weren't during school or I would be exhausted. I have been watching as much of them as I have been able to watch! Gymnastics and Swimming are my two very favorite events, but I like them all and will watch them all! Man, were there some spectacular moments in the London 2012 games. One morning during the Olympics, I decided to make the boys Olympic Rings pancakes. So I divided the batter into five bowls and added food coloring to each bowl...green, blue, red, yellow, and black....all the colors of the rings. They turned out pretty cute. The only color that was hard was black....it looked a little more purple or gray, but you get the idea. The boys thought they were fantastic! 




No comments:

Post a Comment